Subscribe for more video recipes: http://goo.gl/MJV4af
½ cup packed dark brown sugar
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
¾ cup chopped pecans
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp ground allspice
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 ¼ cup sugar
1 ½ cup sour cream
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. For the streusel, combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon and stir in the melted butter until evenly combined. Stir in the pecans and set aside.
1. For the cake, sift the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and allspice. In a separate bowl, whisk the melted butter, sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla. Stir this into the flour mixture until evenly blended. Spread half of the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle half of the streusel on top. Use a skewer or paring knife to swirl the streusel in a bit. Top with the remaining batter, spread and then top the cake with the remaining streusel, giving the cake another little swirl.
2. Bake the cake for 45 to 55 minutes, until a tester inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan to room temperature before slicing.
3. The cake will keep, well wrapped and unrefrigerated for up to 3 days.
Anna Olson Books:
Buy Back to Baking with Anna Olson Recipe Book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/21Cetiy
Comprar Repostería con Anna: 200 recetas dulces para compartir y disfrutar: http://amzn.to/21CeGCw
Buy Another Cup of Sugar with Anna Olson Recipe Book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/21CeFOK
Buy In The Kitchen with Anna Recipe Book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/21CeNhc
Buy Fresh with Anna Olson – Seasonally Inspired Recipes to Share with Family and Friends on Amazon: http://amzn.to/21CePFO
Buy Anna and Michael Olson Cook at Home by Anna Olson on Amazon: http://amzn.to/21CeQtE
– Follow Anna on social media:
Anna’s Official Website: http://annaolson.ca
– Follow Oh Yum on…
Official Oh Yum Website: https://ohyum.tv